In This Section
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
Subscribe AES Historical Committee mailing list
To Change Your Email Address
Join the AESHC Email Reflector
The AES Historical Committee (HC) operates an email Reflector (also called a Mail List) that we use to tell members about current HC projects (for instance, HC exhibits at conventions), and for members to communicate with each other about historical projects and events.
When a member sends a message to the reflector, it sends that message to all members.
When you submit a request using one of these forms, our mailing list manager,
email@example.com, will send
you an email asking you to confirm your request. If you do not reply to this
email within twenty-four hours, your request will not be processed and you will
have to start over.
The digest version of the reflector has been discontinued. We have moved all digest subscribers to the regular mailing list.
If you have difficulty subscribing to the AES HC Reflector, please contact the HC Reflector host, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rev 2005-09-20 JKC, 2009-07-24 jm
Back to the main page