In This Section
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
- AES 2013 Election Results
- The results are in!
Books and Video Tapes/DVDs
"Magnetic Recording: The Ups and Downs of a Pioneer" The memoirs of Semi Joseph Begun (available now from the AESHC Store)
"Magnetic Recording, The First 100 Years" by Daniel, Mee, and Clark, IEEE Press (1999), ISBN 0-7803-4709-9
"Paul Wilbur Klipsch the Life...the Legend", by Maureen Barrett and Michael Klementovich (2002)
"Sound Recording: Life Story of a Technology", by David L Morton Jr., The Johns Hopkins University Press (2004) ISBN 0-8018-8398-9
VHS and DVD
*Please check back later -- a DVD release being prepared.
"An Afternoon with Jack Mullin" (VHS tape is out of print*)
"A Chronology of American Tape Recording" (VHS tape is out of print*)
Rev: 2007-07-10 Daniel et al, URL updated;
Updated 2012-12-21 jm
Back to the main page