In This Section
- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
Books and Video Tapes/DVDs
"Magnetic Recording: The Ups and Downs of a Pioneer" The memoirs of Semi Joseph Begun (available now from the AESHC Store)
"Magnetic Recording, The First 100 Years" by Daniel, Mee, and Clark, IEEE Press (1999), ISBN 0-7803-4709-9
"Paul Wilbur Klipsch the Life...the Legend", by Maureen Barrett and Michael Klementovich (2002)
"Sound Recording: Life Story of a Technology", by David L Morton Jr., The Johns Hopkins University Press (2004) ISBN 0-8018-8398-9
"“3M – Magnetic Media Maker, a history of the first four decades (1944...1985)”, by Charles L Alden, available for 20 $ per copy, directly from the publisher, Karen Eilers, email@example.com .
VHS and DVD
*Please check back later -- a DVD release being prepared.
"An Afternoon with Jack Mullin" (VHS tape is out of print*)
"A Chronology of American Tape Recording" (VHS tape is out of print*)
Rev: 2007-07-10 Daniel et al, URL updated;
Updated 2012-12-21, 2015-04-21 jm
Back to the main page