In This Section
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
- AES 2013 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2013 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 12th
- Recordings from AES Rome Jazz Concert Now Available
- Listen to the Greg Burk Jazz Trio in ImmersAV
Historical Issues of the AES Journal
The AES has published two issues of its Journal that are devoted entirely to the history of audio engineering and the Audio Engineering Society. We have reproduced the Contents pages in the links below, so you can see what topics were covered. Many of these papers have extensive lists of references.
The Centennial issue "The Phonograph and Sound Recording After One-Hundred Years", AES Journal Volume 25, Number 10/11 (1977 Oct/Nov), which is now out of print, but reprints of individual papers are available for purchase from the AES; and
The Commemorative issue "The AES: 50 Years of Contributions to Audio Engineering", AES Journal Volume 46, Number1/2 (1998 Jan/Feb), which is still available for purchase from the AES.