In This Section
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
Historical Issues of the AES Journal
The AES has published two issues of its Journal that are devoted entirely to the history of audio engineering and the Audio Engineering Society. We have reproduced the Contents pages in the links below, so you can see what topics were covered. Many of these papers have extensive lists of references.
The Centennial issue "The Phonograph and Sound Recording After One-Hundred Years", AES Journal Volume 25, Number 10/11 (1977 Oct/Nov), which is now out of print, but reprints of individual papers are available for purchase from the AES; and
The Commemorative issue "The AES: 50 Years of Contributions to Audio Engineering", AES Journal Volume 46, Number1/2 (1998 Jan/Feb), which is still available for purchase from the AES.