In This Section
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
- AES Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality Announces Program Details
- New Conference focusses on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
Historical Issues of the AES Journal
The AES has published two issues of its Journal that are devoted entirely to the history of audio engineering and the Audio Engineering Society. We have reproduced the Contents pages in the links below, so you can see what topics were covered. Many of these papers have extensive lists of references.
The Centennial issue "The Phonograph and Sound Recording After One-Hundred Years", AES Journal Volume 25, Number 10/11 (1977 Oct/Nov), which is now out of print, but reprints of individual papers are available for purchase from the AES; and
The Commemorative issue "The AES: 50 Years of Contributions to Audio Engineering", AES Journal Volume 46, Number1/2 (1998 Jan/Feb), which is still available for purchase from the AES.