In This Section
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
History of the AES Japan Section
History of the AES Japan SectionThe Japan Section of the AES has published a "Brief History of the AES Japan Section", by Akihiko Takasu and Katsuya (Vic) Goh, in the Journal of the AES, Vol 46, Nr 1/2, pp 108...110 (1998 Jan/Feb).
Mr Takasu has also written "50 Years History of the AES Japan Section",
a 60-page document in Japanese. We are having a translation prepared, and
plan to publish both the original Japanese and the translation into English
on this AES HC website.