In This Section
- New "AES Portal" in Process of Being Rolled Out
- Take a moment to create your new Login today!
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
History of the AES Japan Section
History of the AES Japan SectionThe Japan Section of the AES has published a "Brief History of the AES Japan Section", by Akihiko Takasu and Katsuya (Vic) Goh, in the Journal of the AES, Vol 46, Nr 1/2, pp 108...110 (1998 Jan/Feb).
Mr Takasu has also written "50 Years History of the AES Japan Section",
a 60-page document in Japanese. We are having a translation prepared, and
plan to publish both the original Japanese and the translation into English
on this AES HC website.