In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
History of the AES Japan Section
History of the AES Japan SectionThe Japan Section of the AES has published a "Brief History of the AES Japan Section", by Akihiko Takasu and Katsuya (Vic) Goh, in the Journal of the AES, Vol 46, Nr 1/2, pp 108...110 (1998 Jan/Feb).
Mr Takasu has also written "50 Years History of the AES Japan Section",
a 60-page document in Japanese. We are having a translation prepared, and
plan to publish both the original Japanese and the translation into English
on this AES HC website.