In This Section
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
History of the AES Japan Section
History of the AES Japan SectionThe Japan Section of the AES has published a "Brief History of the AES Japan Section", by Akihiko Takasu and Katsuya (Vic) Goh, in the Journal of the AES, Vol 46, Nr 1/2, pp 108...110 (1998 Jan/Feb).
Mr Takasu has also written "50 Years History of the AES Japan Section",
a 60-page document in Japanese. We are having a translation prepared, and
plan to publish both the original Japanese and the translation into English
on this AES HC website.