In This Section
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
Wilson in San Diego
Woodrow Wilson in San Diego 1919
|Wilson speaks into Jensen's horns|
- Lewis, W. David, "Peter L. Jensen and the Amplification of Sound" in Carroll W. Pursell, Jr., ed. Technology in America: a History of Individuals and Ideas. 2nd ed. Cambridge, Mass.: MIT Press, 1990.
- Shepherd, Gerald A. "When the President Spoke at Balboa Stadium," Journal of San Diego History 32, No. 2 (Spring, 1986), 92-101. photos from San Diego Historical Society
|stadium crown greets Wilson||City (Balboa) Stadium1914||City (Balboa) Stadium1914||City (Balboa) Stadium1915|
- 2001 by Steven E. Schoenherr. All rights reserved.
Return to Recording Technology History Notes | Loudspeaker History| this page revised Jan. 15, 2001