In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
|Indestructible cylinder case ca 1905||Indestructible cylinder case ca 1905|
- 1999 by Steven E. Schoenherr. All rights reserved.
The photos on this page are used with permission of the San Diego Historical Society.
Return to Recording Technology History Notes | this page revised July 27, 1999