In This Section
- Acoustics and Sound Reinforcement
- Archiving Restoration and Digital Libraries
- Audio for Games
- Audio for Telecommunications
- Audio Forensics
- Automotive Audio
- Coding of Audio Signals
- Electro Magnetic Compatibility
- Fiber Optics for Audio
- Hearing and Hearing Loss Prevention
- High Resolution Audio
- Human Factors in Audio Systems
- Loudspeakers and Headphones
- Microphones and Applications
- Network Audio Systems
- Perception and Subjective Evaluation of Audio Signals
- Recording Technology and Practices
- Semantic Audio Analysis
- Signal Processing
- Sound for Digital Cinema and Television
- Spatial Audio
- Transmission and Broadcasting
Technical Committees: Upcoming Meetings
The AES Technical Council has been described as the “CTO of the AES”. Comprised of 22 expert committees overseeing audio disciplines such as Spatial Audio, Audio for Games, and Sound for Cinema and Television, the “TCs” bring the world’s top experts together to chart a course for the future in each area. Many convention events (workshops, tutorials, etc.) are organized by TCs to stimulate activity and to educate the industry.
Most of the TCs will hold meetings during the convention to discuss activities and to facilitate networking between experts. Stay tuned for the meeting schedule, to be announced soon...
Coordinated by the AES Technical Council, the technical committees track
trends in audio in order to recommend to the Society special papers
sessions, workshops, standards, projects, publications and awards in
their fields. The TC meetings are open to all convention registrants
(all badge colors).
For more information about the Technical Council and the scope of individual Technical Committees, click here.
For more information about the 136th AES Convention, click here.
No meetings are scheduled at this time. Please check back closer to the convention.