In This Section
- Education Home
- Students Blog
- Student Delegate Assembly
- Student Competition
- Education Directory
- FAQ (Common Questions)
- Educators Forum
- AES Educational Foundation
- Student Community & Forum
AES Student Design Competition
The AES Student Design Competition is an opportunity for aspiring hardware and software engineers to participate in a worldwide contest and gain recognition for their hard work and technical creativity. This is a rare opportunity for students to have their projects reviewed by the best minds in the business and an invaluable career-building event.
Students from both audio and non-audio backgrounds are encouraged to submit entries. Few restrictions are placed on the nature of the projects, but designs must be for use with audio. Examples include loudspeaker design, DSP plug-ins, analog hardware, signal analysis tools, mobile applications, and sound synthesis devices. Products should represent new, original ideas implemented in working-model prototypes.
Updated rules and policies will be made available soon.
- 137th AES Convention (Los Angeles 2014)
- 136th AES Convention (Berlin 2014)
- 135th AES Convention (New York 2013)
- 134th AES Convention (Rome 2013)
- 133rd AES Convention (San Francisco 2012)