AES New York 2019
Student / Career Event SC10
Thursday, October 17, 1:30 pm — 2:30 pm
SC10 - MATLAB Plugin AES Student Competition - Open Demos
The shortlisted finalists participating in the 2019 edition of the MATLAB Plugin AES Student Competition will provide live interactive demonstrations and answer questions on their MATLAB-based VST plugins.
To learn more about the competition visit aes.org/students/awards/mpsc/. This session follows up and complements the presentation-style showcase event taking place earlier on the day.
The following submissions were chosen by the judges to be presented in front of the audience. These projects are considered to win cash and software prizes. Meritorious awards are determined here and will be presented at the closing Student Delegate Assembly Meeting (SDA-2). Learn more about this competition at aes.org/students/awards>.
• Edward Ly, "Inner Space," University of Aizu
• Domenico Andrea Giliberti, Festim Iseini, Nicola Ignazio Pelagalli, Alessandro Terenzi, "BEStEx - Bass Enhancer Stereo Expander," Universita Politecnica delle Marche
• Christian Steinmetz, "flowEQ," Universitat Pompeu Fabra
• Sean Newell, "Shift Drive," Belmont University
• John Kolar, "Dynamizer: Amplitude Modulator & Audio Effects Plugin," West Virginia University
• Michael Nuzzo, "Spectrum Pixelator," University of Massachusetts-Lowell
Visit the booths at this time to try the proposed audio effects first-hand and to gain additional insight into the technology behind these student projects.
For further information on these events please check the AES Students website.
If you'd like your school or company to participate in the Education & Career Fair, fill out this form.