AES New York 2019
Project Studio Expo Recording Stage
- Where can you go during AES to see the rock stars of the audio industry talk about their craft?
- Want to learn about new audio production techniques and tools directly from the inventors?
- Have you been itching for a way to figure out Networked Audio?
- Looking for new ways to expand your creativity and make yourself more attractive to recording clients?
- Need more information, but didn't buy the full AES program entry registration?
The AES Project Studio Expo Recording Stage brings you three full days of rapid-fire presentations designed to educate, entertain, and answer questions you didn't even know you had. The best part? It's free with your exhibits-plus badge! That's right, the PSE stage features three full days of the best speakers in the business, brought to you by AES in association with Sound On Sound Magazine, and presented by Grammy® nominated engineer/producer, Glenn Lorbecki.
The Project Studio Expo Recording Stage will be located on the show floor next to the exhibits. It is open to the public and is free if you register in advance with a promo code.
Wednesday, October 16th
Leslie Gaston-Bird; Karrie Keyes; Piper Payne; Michelle Sabolchick Pettinato; Jessica Thompson; April Tucker; Catherine Vericolli
Thursday, October 17th
Friday, October 18th
Last Updated: 20190913