AES New York 2019
Project Studio Expo Recording Stage
- Where can you go during AES to see the rock stars of the audio industry talk about their craft?
- Want to learn about new audio production techniques and tools directly from the inventors?
- Have you been itching for a way to figure out Networked Audio?
- Looking for new ways to expand your creativity and make yourself more attractive to recording clients?
- Need more information, but didn't buy the full AES program entry registration?
The AES Project Studio Expo Recording Stage brings you three full days of rapid-fire presentations designed to educate, entertain, and answer questions you didn't even know you had. The best part? It's free with your exhibits-plus badge! That's right, the PSE stage features three full days of the best speakers in the business, brought to you by AES and presented by Grammy�� nominated engineer/producer, Glenn Lorbecki.
The Project Studio Expo Recording Stage will be located on the show floor next to the exhibits. It is open to the public and is free if you register in advance with a promo code.
Wednesday, October 16th
Jack Joseph Puig
Leslie Gaston-Bird; Karrie Keyes; Piper Payne; Michelle Sabolchick Pettinato; Jessica Thompson; April Tucker; Catherine Vericolli
Kimbra; Chris Tabron
Thursday, October 17th
Joe Chiccarelli; Daniel Schlett; Dave Trumfio
Will Eggleston; Aki Mäkivirta
Session RS12 Beyond Basics in Vocal Recording & Production: Engineering with Focus on the Creative Process
Neal Cappellino; Mike Picotte; Jonathan Pines
Friday, October 18th
John Farrey; Jack Rutledge
Last Updated: 20191009
Researcher Josh Reiss has taken a look at some of the 147th papers now in the AES E-Library and commented on a few that piqued his curiosity. See his blog here.