AES New York 2017
Project Studio Expo
- Where can you go during AES to see the rock stars of the audio industry talk about their craft?
- Want to learn about new audio production techniques and tools directly from the inventors?
- Have you been itching for a way to figure out Networked Audio?
- Looking for new ways to expand your creativity and make yourself more attractive to recording clients?
- Need more information, but didn't buy the full AES program entry registration?
The AES Project Studio Expo brings you three full days of rapid-fire presentations designed to educate, entertain, and answer questions you didn't even know you had. The best part? It's free with your exhibits-plus badge! That's right, the PSE stage features three full days of the best speakers in the business, brought to you by AES in association with Sound On Sound Magazine, and presented by Grammy® nominated engineer/producer, Glenn Lorbecki.
The Project Studio Expo will be located on the show floor next to the exhibits. It is open to the public and is free if you register in advance with a promo code.
Wednesday, October 18th
Session PSE17 Programming Audio Specific DSPs Using a GUI Based Programming Tool to Optimize Code Development
Miguel Chavez; David Thibodeau
Thursday, October 19th
Jack Joseph Puig
Scott Jacoby; James McKinney
Friday, October 20th
John Storyk; Peter Hylenski; Eddie Kramer; Scott M. Riesett; David Rosenthal
Fab Dupont; Ann Mincieli
John Agnello; Stewart Lerman
Last Updated: 20171017