In This Section
Synchronized Swept-Sine: Theory, Application, and Implementation - October 2015
Effect of Microphone Number and Positioning on the Average of Frequency Responses in Cinema Calibration - October 2015
The Measurement and Calibration of Sound Reproducing Systems - July 2015
Want Ads in the AES Journal
- Infineon: senior application engineer, silicon microphone (Munich, Germany)
- Husson University: Dean, New England School of Communications (Bangor, ME, USA)
- University of Georgia: academic professional in sound recording and music technology (Athens, GA, USA)
- Cambridge Sound Management: product development engineer (Waltham, MA, USA)
- New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts: recorded music technician (New York, NY, USA)
- Northeast Document Conservation Center: audio preservation engineer (Andover, MA, USA)
- Shen Milsom & Wilke: acoustical consultants (New York, NY, Washington D.C., and San Francisco, CA, USA)
- University of New Haven: visiting assistant professor – music & sound recording (New Haven, CT, USA)
To view job postings from our Sustaining Members you should instead access our Job Board.
If you would like to place a want ad on this page for your company or institution then click here.