In This Section
Clean Audio for TV broadcast: An Object-Based Approach for Hearing-Impaired Viewers - April 2015
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Sound Board: Food for Thought, Aesthetics in Orchestra Recording - April 2015
Want Ads in the AES Journal
- Cambridge Sound Management: product development engineer (Waltham, MA, USA)
- New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts: recorded music technician (New York, NY, USA)
- Northeast Document Conservation Center: audio preservation engineer (Andover, MA, USA)
- University of New Haven: visiting assistant professor – music & sound recording (New Haven, CT, USA)
- Stephen F. Austin State University: director and assistant professor of the sound recording program (Nacogdoches, TX, USA)
- University of New Haven: assistant or associate professor – music & sound recording (New Haven, CT, USA)
To view job postings from our Sustaining Members you should instead access our Job Board.
If you would like to place a want ad on this page for your company or institution then click here.