In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
AES 52nd Conference Sponsorship
Sponsor the Conference!
We're bringing together the leading researchers in this important interdisciplinary field to encourage a dialogue between those involved in engineering and those studying perceptual and psychoacoustic aspects. We've accepted an impressive total of 45 papers from authors as widely spread as the USA, Europe, the Far East and Australasia, including 3 keynotes from distinguished leaders in the field (see: http://www.aes.org/conferences/52/program.cfm). We're confident it's going to be a popular event.
We’d like to offer companies working in related fields the opportunity to sponsor the conference, and in doing so to give you the chance to show your support for this important topic area. Sponsorship offers you the chance to publicise your products and tools relevant to this area, and will give you a highly visible presence at a major gathering of influential attendees from academia and industry.
The sponsorship price is £1200 plus VAT (£1440 including VAT), and for this you will get:
• your logo on conference material (website, programme, and promotional material)
• free entry for one individual to the whole conference
• a tabletop demonstration area in the room where coffee breaks are held
In addition to the standard sponsorship package, there may be limited possibilities to hire acoustically treated demonstration rooms for the duration of the conference. These will be priced according to the specific requirements, and for more information you can contact Philip Jackson, the Workshops and Demonstrations Chair via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact me for a discussion.