In This Section
- New "AES Portal" in Process of Being Rolled Out
- Take a moment to create your new Login today!
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
AES Conventions are held annually in both the United States and Europe and are the largest gatherings of audio professionals in the world.
Workshops, tutorials, technical papers and the trade show floor provide attendees with a wealth of learning, networking and business opportunities.
All of the papers presented at conventions — a selection of which are subsequently published in the AES Journal — are available for free to E-Library Subscribers and at nominal cost to others. Papers from the year 1953 onwards are available.
AES Conferences are held periodically in locations around the world. Conferences focus on a specific field of audio engineering. They serve to create a forum amongst professionals in that field and through these gatherings and the publication of their proceedings, contribute to the advance of international science and technology.
Conference Proceedings are available for free to E-Library Subscribers and at nominal cost to others.
AES Regional Events are usually put on by a local section but are of general interest to any audio engineer that would like to attend. This is a great way to meet up with other engineers in a relaxed local setting particularly if you are unable able to attend the main conventions each year.
Regional Events include Conventions and Conferences hosted by local sections and regions. Past examples include Conventions in Tokyo and Mexico City as well as Conferences in the UK, Nashville and Brazil.