In This Section
- Early Registration Pricing for AES Paris Convention Extended to May 26 — Expanded Exhibits Hall and Tech Program Offerings for Free and Premium Badges
- Early Registration Pricing for AES Paris Convention Extended to May 26
- AES to Hold First International Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality – Paper Proposal Deadline Extended to May 23rd
- Conference to focus on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
AES Conventions are held annually in both the United States and Europe and are the largest gatherings of audio professionals in the world.
Workshops, tutorials, technical papers and the trade show floor provide attendees with a wealth of learning, networking and business opportunities.
All of the papers presented at conventions — a selection of which are subsequently published in the AES Journal — are available for free to E-Library Subscribers and at nominal cost to others. Papers from the year 1953 onwards are available.
AES Conferences are held periodically in locations around the world. Conferences focus on a specific field of audio engineering. They serve to create a forum amongst professionals in that field and through these gatherings and the publication of their proceedings, contribute to the advance of international science and technology.
Conference Proceedings are available for free to E-Library Subscribers and at nominal cost to others.
AES Regional Events are usually put on by a local section but are of general interest to any audio engineer that would like to attend. This is a great way to meet up with other engineers in a relaxed local setting particularly if you are unable able to attend the main conventions each year.
Regional Events include Conventions and Conferences hosted by local sections and regions. Past examples include Conventions in Tokyo and Mexico City as well as Conferences in the UK, Nashville and Brazil.