In This Section
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
AES Conventions are held annually in both the United States and Europe and are the largest gatherings of audio professionals in the world.
Workshops, tutorials, technical papers and the trade show floor provide attendees with a wealth of learning, networking and business opportunities.
All of the papers presented at conventions — a selection of which are subsequently published in the AES Journal — are available for free to E-Library Subscribers and at nominal cost to others. Papers from the year 1953 onwards are available.
AES Conferences are held periodically in locations around the world. Conferences focus on a specific field of audio engineering. They serve to create a forum amongst professionals in that field and through these gatherings and the publication of their proceedings, contribute to the advance of international science and technology.
Conference Proceedings are available for free to E-Library Subscribers and at nominal cost to others.
AES Regional Events are usually put on by a local section but are of general interest to any audio engineer that would like to attend. This is a great way to meet up with other engineers in a relaxed local setting particularly if you are unable able to attend the main conventions each year.
Regional Events include Conventions and Conferences hosted by local sections and regions. Past examples include Conventions in Tokyo and Mexico City as well as Conferences in the UK, Nashville and Brazil.