In This Section
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
52nd AES Conference: Conference Committee
Chair: Francis Rumsey. Email: email@example.com
Paper chairs: Søren Bech, B&O, Denmark; Filippo Fazi, University of Southampton, UK. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshops and demonstrations: Philip Jackson, University of Surrey, UK. Email: email@example.com
Treasurer: Russell Mason, University of Surrey, UK.
Website/publicity: Chris Hummersone, University of Surrey, UK.
Facilities/local organisation/special events: Khan Baykaner, University of Surrey, UK.