In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
52nd AES Conference: Conference Committee
Chair: Francis Rumsey. Email: email@example.com
Paper chairs: Søren Bech, B&O, Denmark; Filippo Fazi, University of Southampton, UK. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshops and demonstrations: Philip Jackson, University of Surrey, UK. Email: email@example.com
Treasurer: Russell Mason, University of Surrey, UK.
Website/publicity: Chris Hummersone, University of Surrey, UK.
Facilities/local organisation/special events: Khan Baykaner, University of Surrey, UK.