In This Section
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
52nd AES Conference: Conference Committee
Chair: Francis Rumsey. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper chairs: Søren Bech, B&O, Denmark; Filippo Fazi, University of Southampton, UK. Email: email@example.com
Workshops and demonstrations: Philip Jackson, University of Surrey, UK. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Russell Mason, University of Surrey, UK.
Website/publicity: Chris Hummersone, University of Surrey, UK.
Facilities/local organisation/special events: Khan Baykaner, University of Surrey, UK.