In This Section
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
- AES Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality Announces Program Details
- New Conference focusses on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
AES 61st Conference on Audio for Games
Dates: February 10-12, 2016
Location: London, UK
Authors: The Call for Contributions is available here.
Publication date – authors please note:
Papers will be published online no earlier than 10 days before the event
The nature of game-audio continues to evolve. As high-power console platforms mature, developers still seek to get the most from their DSP, tools and workflow. Handheld platforms such as tablets and phones offer new technical and sound design challenges, development workflows and game-play opportunities that drive the technology in different ways. Gaming is by its very nature an interactive experience, and game development highly multi-disciplinary, and we would like the conference program to reflect this. This conference focuses on the latest challenges and changes that the industry has faced in most recent years. The conference aims to reflect the needs and interests of all professionals working in or around the area of game audio, further the dialog between existing industry experts, create a forum for sharing techniques and technology, and help advance game audio on current and future platforms.