In This Section
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
Registration and Accommodation
Online registration is now open and discount rates (early registration) are available until 2nd January 2014, after this date, the standard fees will apply. Please note, all papers must be accompanied by a unique corresponding student or author registration in order to be published.
Prices include particiaption at the conference sessions including special sessions, as well as the gala dinner, tutorial day, and the technical tour at BBC Broadcasting House, i.e., no additional payment is required to come along to these events.
You may also register an accompanying person eligible to participate in all meals, however, they won't be able to attend any conference sessions, tutorials or the technical tour. Participation at the technical tour will be limited to 40 people, and will be available on a first come first served basis. You will need to sign up at the registration desk upon arrival.
Discount rates are available at selected hotels:
The Regency Hotel West London - (100 Queen’s Gate, London SW7 5AG) — high end: £100+VAT/night. Cancellation policy: 7 days prior to arrival. Discount available until 30 Dec.
The Re Hotel in Shoreditch East London (419-437 Hackney Road, London E2 8PP) — mid-range: £60-90+VAT depending on day rate. Cancellation policy: non-refundable. Discount available until 19 Dec.
Reservations must be done individually online or by calling the hotel and quoting a discount booking code. Discounts are available for a limited time only. If you wish to book your room at the above hotels, please contact email@example.com to obtain a booking code.
Recommended budget accommodation includes the party friendly Generator Hostel, London (WC1H 9SE).
The conference will take place at the Barbican Centre in central London and Queen Mary University (tutorial day) in east London. Please see the venues page for addresses and travel information.
Invitation and visa letters
Should you require a VISA to travel to the UK, we are able to provide you with invitation letters. Please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need support, and make sure you apply on time observing visa processing requirements in your country.