In This Section
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
The conference offers a great opportunity for sponsors to meet a fast growing research community, demonstrate products or new technologies, overview the state-of-the-art in semantic audio research, or meet potential employees.
One of the main goals of the conference is to bring industry and academia closer. There will be several opportunities for our sponsors to meet researchers, demonstrate existing technologies or products, thus increase utilisation in teaching or academic projects, and potentially influence future research directions.
Sposor demonstrations will be held parallel to paper and poster sessions as well as during breaks providing plenty of opportunities for engagement. A special sponsor event will be held highlighting the demos, or presenting research at sponsor organisations.
We are currently seeking corporate sponsors and several sponsorship packages are available. If your company is interested in supporting the 53rd International Conference on Semantic Audio, please contact George Fazekas.