In This Section
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
- AES Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality Announces Program Details
- New Conference focusses on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
The conference offers a great opportunity for sponsors to meet a fast growing research community, demonstrate products or new technologies, overview the state-of-the-art in semantic audio research, or meet potential employees.
One of the main goals of the conference is to bring industry and academia closer. There will be several opportunities for our sponsors to meet researchers, demonstrate existing technologies or products, thus increase utilisation in teaching or academic projects, and potentially influence future research directions.
Sposor demonstrations will be held parallel to paper and poster sessions as well as during breaks providing plenty of opportunities for engagement. A special sponsor event will be held highlighting the demos, or presenting research at sponsor organisations.
We are currently seeking corporate sponsors and several sponsorship packages are available. If your company is interested in supporting the 53rd International Conference on Semantic Audio, please contact George Fazekas.