In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
The conference offers a great opportunity for sponsors to meet a fast growing research community, demonstrate products or new technologies, overview the state-of-the-art in semantic audio research, or meet potential employees.
One of the main goals of the conference is to bring industry and academia closer. There will be several opportunities for our sponsors to meet researchers, demonstrate existing technologies or products, thus increase utilisation in teaching or academic projects, and potentially influence future research directions.
Sposor demonstrations will be held parallel to paper and poster sessions as well as during breaks providing plenty of opportunities for engagement. A special sponsor event will be held highlighting the demos, or presenting research at sponsor organisations.
We are currently seeking corporate sponsors and several sponsorship packages are available. If your company is interested in supporting the 53rd International Conference on Semantic Audio, please contact George Fazekas.