In This Section
- New "AES Portal" in Process of Being Rolled Out
- Take a moment to create your new Login today!
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
Late-breaking demo session
Late-breaking demos will be accepted based on an proposal (extended abstract) to be submitted by
15, Oct. 2013. Accepted authors are encouraged to submit short papers limited to 2 pages which will be published on the conference website.
Demo presenters will have plenty of opportunity to show their research. The full programme includeing demo session can be found at the technical programme page.
Authors of papers allocated to a poster session are encouraged to demonstrate their work (if appicable). Demos associated with posters will be available during the poster session only.
Sponsors will be able to demonstrate producs and new technologies parallel to the paper and poster sessions and during coffee-breaks. A special sponsor event to highlight the demos will also be part of the main conference programme.