In This Section
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
Late-breaking demo session
Late-breaking demos will be accepted based on an proposal (extended abstract) to be submitted by
15, Oct. 2013. Accepted authors are encouraged to submit short papers limited to 2 pages which will be published on the conference website.
Demo presenters will have plenty of opportunity to show their research. The full programme includeing demo session can be found at the technical programme page.
Authors of papers allocated to a poster session are encouraged to demonstrate their work (if appicable). Demos associated with posters will be available during the poster session only.
Sponsors will be able to demonstrate producs and new technologies parallel to the paper and poster sessions and during coffee-breaks. A special sponsor event to highlight the demos will also be part of the main conference programme.