In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
Late-breaking demo session
Late-breaking demos will be accepted based on an proposal (extended abstract) to be submitted by
15, Oct. 2013. Accepted authors are encouraged to submit short papers limited to 2 pages which will be published on the conference website.
Demo presenters will have plenty of opportunity to show their research. The full programme includeing demo session can be found at the technical programme page.
Authors of papers allocated to a poster session are encouraged to demonstrate their work (if appicable). Demos associated with posters will be available during the poster session only.
Sponsors will be able to demonstrate producs and new technologies parallel to the paper and poster sessions and during coffee-breaks. A special sponsor event to highlight the demos will also be part of the main conference programme.