In This Section
- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
AES 50th Conference—Audio Education
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, and the campus of Middle Tennessee State University are located approximately twenty-eight miles south of Nashville, Tennessee.
Nashville International Airport (BNA) is approximately 25 miles from the university campus. Nashville is served by all major domestic airlines and provides connections to all international hubs on the eastern and western seaboards.
The dominant method of travel between Nashville and Murfreesboro is by car. Rental cars are available at the airport for reasonable rates. Conference attendees with cars may enjoy having flexibility to visit Nashville while in the area, and free parking will be provided on campus. Alternatively, commercial shuttle and taxi services are available for airport transportation. There are also limited public bus routes linking Murfreesboro and Nashville.
For convenience and safety, shuttles will be provided during the conference for selected off-campus social events. All venues on-campus are wheel-chair accessible.
The following link provides customized maps and transportation information. (The documents are in Adobe PDF format.)