In This Section
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
- AES Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality Announces Program Details
- New Conference focusses on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
AES 50th Conference—Audio Education
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, and the campus of Middle Tennessee State University are located approximately twenty-eight miles south of Nashville, Tennessee.
Nashville International Airport (BNA) is approximately 25 miles from the university campus. Nashville is served by all major domestic airlines and provides connections to all international hubs on the eastern and western seaboards.
The dominant method of travel between Nashville and Murfreesboro is by car. Rental cars are available at the airport for reasonable rates. Conference attendees with cars may enjoy having flexibility to visit Nashville while in the area, and free parking will be provided on campus. Alternatively, commercial shuttle and taxi services are available for airport transportation. There are also limited public bus routes linking Murfreesboro and Nashville.
For convenience and safety, shuttles will be provided during the conference for selected off-campus social events. All venues on-campus are wheel-chair accessible.
The following link provides customized maps and transportation information. (The documents are in Adobe PDF format.)