In This Section
- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
AES 50th Conference—Audio Education
The conference venue is the campus of Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. MTSU is twenty-eight miles south of Nashville, an internationally recognized center for music and recording.
MTSU is the state’s largest undergraduate university, with a student population of over 26,000. The conference activities will take place in the College of Mass Communication building and the adjacent College of Education and College of Business buildings.
- MTSU campus maps and directions
- MTSU College of Mass Communication information
- Nashville tourism information
- Tennessee state tourism information
The following links provide customized conference facility and dining information. (The documents are in Adobe PDF format.)