In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
AES 50th Conference—Audio Education
The conference venue is the campus of Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. MTSU is twenty-eight miles south of Nashville, an internationally recognized center for music and recording.
MTSU is the state’s largest undergraduate university, with a student population of over 26,000. The conference activities will take place in the College of Mass Communication building and the adjacent College of Education and College of Business buildings.
- MTSU campus maps and directions
- MTSU College of Mass Communication information
- Nashville tourism information
- Tennessee state tourism information
The following links provide customized conference facility and dining information. (The documents are in Adobe PDF format.)