In This Section
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
AES 50th Conference—Audio Education
The conference venue is the campus of Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. MTSU is twenty-eight miles south of Nashville, an internationally recognized center for music and recording.
MTSU is the state’s largest undergraduate university, with a student population of over 26,000. The conference activities will take place in the College of Mass Communication building and the adjacent College of Education and College of Business buildings.
- MTSU campus maps and directions
- MTSU College of Mass Communication information
- Nashville tourism information
- Tennessee state tourism information
The following links provide customized conference facility and dining information. (The documents are in Adobe PDF format.)