In This Section
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
AES 50th Conference—Audio Education
The conference venue is the campus of Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. MTSU is twenty-eight miles south of Nashville, an internationally recognized center for music and recording.
MTSU is the state’s largest undergraduate university, with a student population of over 26,000. The conference activities will take place in the College of Mass Communication building and the adjacent College of Education and College of Business buildings.
- MTSU campus maps and directions
- MTSU College of Mass Communication information
- Nashville tourism information
- Tennessee state tourism information
The following links provide customized conference facility and dining information. (The documents are in Adobe PDF format.)