In This Section
- New "AES Portal" in Process of Being Rolled Out
- Take a moment to create your new Login today!
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
AES 50th Conference—Audio Education
The conference venue is the campus of Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. MTSU is twenty-eight miles south of Nashville, an internationally recognized center for music and recording.
MTSU is the state’s largest undergraduate university, with a student population of over 26,000. The conference activities will take place in the College of Mass Communication building and the adjacent College of Education and College of Business buildings.
- MTSU campus maps and directions
- MTSU College of Mass Communication information
- Nashville tourism information
- Tennessee state tourism information
The following links provide customized conference facility and dining information. (The documents are in Adobe PDF format.)