In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
AES 50th Conference—Audio Education
The official conference hotel is the DoubleTree By Hilton, Murfreesboro, TN.
The guaranteed, discount conference room rate for both King and Double Rooms is US$99 per night plus tax. The room rate includes a full, hot breakfast each day. AES Conference guests must contact the hotel directly by phone no later than June 28, 2013, to obtain the discount rate. Late requests will be accommodated on a space-available basis only. Individual room reservations may be cancelled without penalty by the guest prior to 4 p.m. on the date of arrival. Check-in: 3:00 pm. Check-out: 11:00 am
Address and contact information:
- 1850 Old Fort Parkway, Murfreesboro, Tennessee, 37129, USA
- TEL: 1-615-895-5555
- Map and Directions Online
Shuttle transportation (included in the conference fee) will be provided between the DoubleTree and the MTSU campus.
The following link provides customized hotel, campus and transportation maps and directions. (The documents are in Adobe PDF format.)
- Transportation Directions and Map—Airport, Hotel and Campus (3 pages)
- Murfreesboro Quick-Guide Directions and Map (1 page)