In This Section
- New "AES Portal" in Process of Being Rolled Out
- Take a moment to create your new Login today!
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
AES 50th Conference—Audio Education
The official conference hotel is the DoubleTree By Hilton, Murfreesboro, TN.
The guaranteed, discount conference room rate for both King and Double Rooms is US$99 per night plus tax. The room rate includes a full, hot breakfast each day. AES Conference guests must contact the hotel directly by phone no later than June 28, 2013, to obtain the discount rate. Late requests will be accommodated on a space-available basis only. Individual room reservations may be cancelled without penalty by the guest prior to 4 p.m. on the date of arrival. Check-in: 3:00 pm. Check-out: 11:00 am
Address and contact information:
- 1850 Old Fort Parkway, Murfreesboro, Tennessee, 37129, USA
- TEL: 1-615-895-5555
- Map and Directions Online
Shuttle transportation (included in the conference fee) will be provided between the DoubleTree and the MTSU campus.
The following link provides customized hotel, campus and transportation maps and directions. (The documents are in Adobe PDF format.)
- Transportation Directions and Map—Airport, Hotel and Campus (3 pages)
- Murfreesboro Quick-Guide Directions and Map (1 page)