In This Section
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
- AES 2013 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2013 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 12th
- Recordings from AES Rome Jazz Concert Now Available
- Listen to the Greg Burk Jazz Trio in ImmersAV
AES 50th Conference—Audio Education
Over 30 peer-reviewed papers and posters have been accepted for presentation along with ten workshops and tutorials. Selected technology products (audio hardware, software and educational resources) will be demonstrated as well.
Conference registration includes the full technical program, opening banquet, coffee breaks, Nashville studio tour/reception (including transportation) and transportation between the DoubleTree Hotel and the conference venue on the MTSU campus.
As an optional event on the final evening, round-trip transportation will be provided between the DoubleTree Hotel and Nashville's Lower Broadway "honky-tonk strip" for dinner, drinks and entertainment (food and drink extra).
The following links provide comprehensive schedule, transportation and meal/entertainment information. (The documents are in Adobe PDF format.)
- Full Program Booklet with Detailed Paper and Workshop Abstracts and Author Bios (28 pages)
- Program in Timeline/Grid Form with Paper/Workshop Titles and Author/Presenter Names (2 pages)
- Conference Facilities Map (1 page)
- Transportation Directions and Map—Airport, Hotel and Campus (3 pages)
- Dining Options and Map—Campus Vicinity (2 pages)
- Dining Options and Map—Lower Broadway/Honky-Tonk Vicinity (2 pages)