In This Section
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
- AES Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality Announces Program Details
- New Conference focusses on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
AES 50th Conference—Audio Education
Over 30 peer-reviewed papers and posters have been accepted for presentation along with ten workshops and tutorials. Selected technology products (audio hardware, software and educational resources) will be demonstrated as well.
Conference registration includes the full technical program, opening banquet, coffee breaks, Nashville studio tour/reception (including transportation) and transportation between the DoubleTree Hotel and the conference venue on the MTSU campus.
As an optional event on the final evening, round-trip transportation will be provided between the DoubleTree Hotel and Nashville's Lower Broadway "honky-tonk strip" for dinner, drinks and entertainment (food and drink extra).
The following links provide comprehensive schedule, transportation and meal/entertainment information. (The documents are in Adobe PDF format.)
- Full Program Booklet with Detailed Paper and Workshop Abstracts and Author Bios (28 pages)
- Program in Timeline/Grid Form with Paper/Workshop Titles and Author/Presenter Names (2 pages)
- Conference Facilities Map (1 page)
- Transportation Directions and Map—Airport, Hotel and Campus (3 pages)
- Dining Options and Map—Campus Vicinity (2 pages)
- Dining Options and Map—Lower Broadway/Honky-Tonk Vicinity (2 pages)