In This Section
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
AES 48th Conference on Automotive Audio: Sponsorship
The AES is offering the opportunity to sponsor aspects of the Automotive Audio conference. This is a fantastic chance to reach a focused audience of engineers, researchers, designers and decision-makers in automotive audio.
There are a number of levels of sponsorship, some of which include conference passes, highly visible branding during specific events, and the opportunity to distribute information and branded items. In addition, all sponsors will have their brands displayed on this website and on certain printed material at the conference.
To find out more about the sponsorship packages, please see the links below:
- Sponsorship overview
- Sponsorship benefits packages and Euro pricing
- Sponsorship benefits packages and US Dollar pricing
To register for sponsorship or to find out more details, please contact:
- Tyler Walker
- +1 248.488.4063
Evening social event sponsor:
Audio enthusiast sponsor: