In This Section
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
AES 48th Conference on Automotive Audio: Sponsorship
The AES is offering the opportunity to sponsor aspects of the Automotive Audio conference. This is a fantastic chance to reach a focused audience of engineers, researchers, designers and decision-makers in automotive audio.
There are a number of levels of sponsorship, some of which include conference passes, highly visible branding during specific events, and the opportunity to distribute information and branded items. In addition, all sponsors will have their brands displayed on this website and on certain printed material at the conference.
To find out more about the sponsorship packages, please see the links below:
- Sponsorship overview
- Sponsorship benefits packages and Euro pricing
- Sponsorship benefits packages and US Dollar pricing
To register for sponsorship or to find out more details, please contact:
- Tyler Walker
- +1 248.488.4063
Evening social event sponsor:
Audio enthusiast sponsor: