In This Section
- New "AES Portal" in Process of Being Rolled Out
- Take a moment to create your new Login today!
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
AES 48th Conference on Automotive Audio
Dates: September 21-23, 2012
Location: Munich, Germany
Chair: Jan Abildgaard Pedersen
Over the last 20 years, Automotive Audio has changed dramatically from being standard mono sound in one full range loudspeaker to a true multichannel playback system fully integrated and adjusted to the specific car. Today some of the most advanced sound technology is being developed and applied in Automotive Audio.
The conference will give an overview of the present state-of-the-art in a broader perspective, and address many of the new scientific disciplines involved in this still-emerging field. Automotive Audio involve combinations of otherwise complementary scientific fields such as power electronics, Bus systems (MOST), Loudspeaker drive units, signal processing (DSP), advanced analog design, EMC and more.
The AES will invite Automotive Companies to exhibit "State of the art Premium Automotive Audio" and invite their press contacts for a special Press Event on September 20th in the same venue as AES 48th but without the constrains of the scientific event that cannot be too commercial. This will allow for a full commercial presentation of the outmost of what can be done in Automotive Audio and will bring an overview to the international press from our business. The program of AES 48th is compiled in such way that the scientific "Listen, compare and discuss" is on September 21st, which will allow Automotive Companies to be present for both events in a practical manner. All Automotive Companies, who are interested should contact Conference Chair Jan Abildgaard Pedersen at JGP@bang-olufsen.dk.
Journalists who plan to come should send an E-mail to Conference Chair, Jan Abildgaard Pedersen at JGP@bang-olufsen.dk
If you wish to be contacted with conference updates please click here.
Evening social event sponsor:
Audio enthusiast sponsor: