In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
Food & Beverages
We are very pleased to have "Feast" as the official caterer for our Chicago Conference!
Feast Restaurant + Bar, with locations in Bucktown and the Gold Coast, serves up food influenced by owner Debra Sharpe’s travels as backstage caterer for the best in rock 'n' roll – Paul McCartney, the Rolling Stones, Madonna, Tina Turner, Rod Stewart, The Cure – and is still dishing it up locally with clients like Lady Gaga when she performs in town. Feast is a neighborhood restaurant marching to a global beat, and one can find the flavors of India, Italy, Mexico, America, the Mediterranean, and Australia all at one table, making it the perfect destination for an eclectic crowd. Feast Bucktown boasts a flower-filled patio for those beautiful summer days and nights, while the sidewalk café at Feast Gold Coast offers some of the best people-watching in the city. When shorter days beckon, both locations offer a cozy fireplace to snuggle up to. Wherever your food fancy takes you, these neighborhood gems are not to be missed.