In This Section
- New "AES Portal" in Process of Being Rolled Out
- Take a moment to create your new Login today!
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
Food & Beverages
We are very pleased to have "Feast" as the official caterer for our Chicago Conference!
Feast Restaurant + Bar, with locations in Bucktown and the Gold Coast, serves up food influenced by owner Debra Sharpe’s travels as backstage caterer for the best in rock 'n' roll – Paul McCartney, the Rolling Stones, Madonna, Tina Turner, Rod Stewart, The Cure – and is still dishing it up locally with clients like Lady Gaga when she performs in town. Feast is a neighborhood restaurant marching to a global beat, and one can find the flavors of India, Italy, Mexico, America, the Mediterranean, and Australia all at one table, making it the perfect destination for an eclectic crowd. Feast Bucktown boasts a flower-filled patio for those beautiful summer days and nights, while the sidewalk café at Feast Gold Coast offers some of the best people-watching in the city. When shorter days beckon, both locations offer a cozy fireplace to snuggle up to. Wherever your food fancy takes you, these neighborhood gems are not to be missed.