In This Section
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
Food & Beverages
We are very pleased to have "Feast" as the official caterer for our Chicago Conference!
Feast Restaurant + Bar, with locations in Bucktown and the Gold Coast, serves up food influenced by owner Debra Sharpe’s travels as backstage caterer for the best in rock 'n' roll – Paul McCartney, the Rolling Stones, Madonna, Tina Turner, Rod Stewart, The Cure – and is still dishing it up locally with clients like Lady Gaga when she performs in town. Feast is a neighborhood restaurant marching to a global beat, and one can find the flavors of India, Italy, Mexico, America, the Mediterranean, and Australia all at one table, making it the perfect destination for an eclectic crowd. Feast Bucktown boasts a flower-filled patio for those beautiful summer days and nights, while the sidewalk café at Feast Gold Coast offers some of the best people-watching in the city. When shorter days beckon, both locations offer a cozy fireplace to snuggle up to. Wherever your food fancy takes you, these neighborhood gems are not to be missed.