In This Section
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
AES 47th Conference on Music Induced Hearing Disorders
With the advent and omnipresence of portable listening devices and louder sound systems for live sound reproduction, the interest in music-induced hearing disorders and their measurement and prevention is global. This conference will provide attendees with a detailed understanding of state-of-the-art hearing loss prevention strategies and devices as they relate to music production and reproduction.
Dates: June 20-22, 2012
Location: Columbia College • Chicago, IL, USA
Chair: Michael Santucci
If you wish to be contacted with conference updates please click here.
Authors, the Call for Papers is now available.