In This Section
- Mobile App for AES Rome 2013 Now Available
- Download for iPhone/iPad Today!
- Al Schmitt & Friends: AES Roundtable of Award-Winning Engineers
- Video of Sennheiser Event Now Available to AES Members
- Multi-Platinum Engineer Young Guru Profiled In AES Convention Doc
- Watch a Short Highlights Video Online
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 20th
AES 47th Conference on Music Induced Hearing Disorders
With the advent and omnipresence of portable listening devices and louder sound systems for live sound reproduction, the interest in music-induced hearing disorders and their measurement and prevention is global. This conference will provide attendees with a detailed understanding of state-of-the-art hearing loss prevention strategies and devices as they relate to music production and reproduction.
Dates: June 20-22, 2012
Location: Columbia College • Chicago, IL, USA
Chair: Michael Santucci
If you wish to be contacted with conference updates please click here.
Authors, the Call for Papers is now available.