In This Section
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
Nominees are presented by the members and officers of the AES to the Awards Committee on a continuing basis. In addition, AES Section Chairs are hereby requested to send in names of outstanding local section members.
The Awards Committee will consider the nominees, validate credentials and contributions, confirm the award categories, and prepare a slate of recipients to be voted on by the Board of Governors. Approved awards will be presented at a special ceremony during forthcoming AES conventions.
The committee is eager to learn of all those who deserve recognition in the audio field. New for 2009 is the ability to submit a candidate online instead of mailing in a PDF.
Posted: Monday, November 30, 2009
Our Board of Tellers recently announced the results of the AES election, and we can now welcome our new 2009-2010 officers:
President Elect: James A. (Jim) Kaiser
Vice President Central US and Canada: Frank Wells
Vice President Central Europe: Bozena Kostek
Vice President Latin America: Joel Vieira De Brito
Vice President International: Kimio Hamasaki
Governors: David Josephson, David Murphy, and Agnieszka Roginska
These new officers join our current Board members Diemer de Vries (President), Jim Anderson (Past President), Bob Lee (Secretary), Garry Margolis (Treasurer), Peter G. Cook (VP), Sean Olive (VP), Antonio Oliveira (VP), Jan Pedersen (VP), Durand Begault (Governor), David Bowles (Governor), Michael Fleming (Governor), Bob Moses (Governor), and Wieslaw Woszczyk (Governor). Our members also approved two bylaw changes which you can read about in the Member Portal under AES E-News.
Posted: Friday, November 6, 2009