In This Section
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
- AES 2013 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2013 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 12th
- Recordings from AES Rome Jazz Concert Now Available
- Listen to the Greg Burk Jazz Trio in ImmersAV
AES Awards Nominations
Nominees are presented by the members and officers of the AES to the Awards Committee on a continuing basis. In addition, AES Section Chairs are hereby requested to send in names of outstanding local section members.
The Awards Committee will consider the nominees, validate credentials and contributions, confirm the award categories, and prepare a slate of recipients to be voted on by the Board of Governors. Approved awards will be presented at a special ceremony during forthcoming AES conventions.
The committee is eager to learn of all those who deserve recognition in the audio field.
To propose a nominee, please click here.