In This Section
- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
AES Awards Nominations
Nominees are presented by the members and officers of the AES to the Awards Committee on a continuing basis. In addition, AES Section Chairs are hereby requested to send in names of outstanding local section members.
The Awards Committee will consider the nominees, validate credentials and contributions, confirm the award categories, and prepare a slate of recipients to be voted on by the Board of Governors. Approved awards will be presented at a special ceremony during forthcoming AES conventions.
The committee is eager to learn of all those who deserve recognition in the audio field.
To propose a nominee, please click here.