In This Section
- Early Registration Pricing for AES Paris Convention Extended to May 26 — Expanded Exhibits Hall and Tech Program Offerings for Free and Premium Badges
- Early Registration Pricing for AES Paris Convention Extended to May 26
- AES to Hold First International Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality – Paper Proposal Deadline Extended to May 23rd
- Conference to focus on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
AES Now Accepting Online Awards Submissions
Nominees are presented by the members and officers of the AES to the Awards Committee on a continuing basis. In addition, AES Section Chairs are hereby requested to send in names of outstanding local section members.
The Awards Committee will consider the nominees, validate credentials and contributions, confirm the award categories, and prepare a slate of recipients to be voted on by the Board of Governors. Approved awards will be presented at a special ceremony during forthcoming AES conventions.
The committee is eager to learn of all those who deserve recognition in the audio field. New for 2009 is the ability to submit a candidate online instead of mailing in a PDF.
Posted: Monday, November 30, 2009