In This Section
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
AES Member Profile
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Broadcasting - Studio
- Broadcasting - Television Sound
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Hearing and Hearing Loss Prevention
- Author/Journalist/Technical Writer
- DSP Engineer
- Software Designer
Lifelong musician, longtime software designer. Designer of all Lexicon high-end algorithms from 1995 till 2012. Recently founded Exponential Audio in order to provide high-quality plugins to the professional market.
Available for audio contracting work, specializing in DSP, plugin security and User Interface design.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.