In This Section
Reflecting on Reflections - June 2014
Quiet Thoughts on a Deafening Problem - May 2014
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
AES Member Profile
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Broadcasting - Studio
- Broadcasting - Television Sound
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Hearing and Hearing Loss Prevention
- Author/Journalist/Technical Writer
- DSP Engineer
- Software Designer
Lifelong musician, longtime software designer. Designer of all Lexicon high-end algorithms from 1995 till 2012. Recently founded Exponential Audio in order to provide high-quality plugins to the professional market.
Available for audio contracting work, specializing in DSP, plugin security and User Interface design.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.