In This Section
Virtual Localization by Blind Persons - July 2012
Effect of Spatial Location and Presentation Rate on the Reaction to Auditory Displays - July 2012
Watermark-Aided Pre-Echo Reduction in Low Bit-Rate Audio Coding - June 2012
AES Member Profile
- Libraries, Governments, Cultural Institutions - Archive/Restoration
- Audio presevation transfer engineer
- Audio preservation transfer engineer for historic recorded sound collection at the laboratory of phonograph inventor Thomas Alva Edison in West Orange, New Jersey.
- Responisble for cataloging and access of the Edison Laboratory recorded sound collection.
- Museum Curator of the Edison Laboratory historic phonograph collection.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.