Posted On: 2017-2-1
Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Developing and maintaining factory test hardware and software
- Assemble and verify test systems
- Providing technical support for the implementation and operation of production audio test systems and dealing with issues as they arise
- Providing general testing support as needed, including gage R&R studies and acoustical development testing
- Perform design verification testing and data reporting as needed
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering Technology
- Min. 5 years of experience or equivalent Microsoft Visual Basic and C Programming experience is required
- At least 10 years relevant working experience
- Experience in the field of acoustic measurement technology
- Experience developing automotive audio or electronics products
- Ability to work well in a global, cross functional development team
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects concurrently
Please mention AES00976 when applying for this position.
400 Atlantic St.
Stamford, CT 06901
Phone: +1 203 328 3500
Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, Harman (NYSE: HAR) designs, manufactures, and markets a wide range of audio and infotainment solutions for the automotive, consumer, and professional markets— supported by 15 leading brands including AKG, Harman Kardon, Infinity, JBL, Lexicon and Mark Levinson. The company is admired by audiophiles across multiple generations and supports leading professional entertainers and the venues where they perform. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with Harman audio and infotainment systems. Harman has a workforce of about 13,400 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia, and reported sales of $4.4 billion for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2012. Harman is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training, and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with Harman!