Posted On: 2017-2-1
Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Design, document and implement embedded software modules based on allocated requirements from the governing software architecture
- Perform design and code reviews
- Design and execute module (unit) tests
- Remove defects found and hand over tested software modules for integration testing
- Adhere to the standard software development process (ASPICE compliant) and MISRA coding standards
- Enhance existing software modules based on newly allocated requirements, change requests and problem reports
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Good knowledge of UML and object-oriented software languages like C/ C++
- Experience in embedded real-time software development
- Experience with modern software development tools like JIRA, Perforce, SVN, DOORS, and ClearCase
- Experience in automotive industry is an advantage, especially regarding communication protocols (e.g., MOST, A2B)
- Good written and verbal communication skills both in English and preferably German
- Flexible in terms of tasks and responsibility
- Ability to build relations and work independently
- Self-motivated, passionate about audio and high sense of responsibility
Please mention AES00974 when applying for this position.
400 Atlantic St.
Stamford, CT 06901
Phone: +1 203 328 3500
Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, Harman (NYSE: HAR) designs, manufactures, and markets a wide range of audio and infotainment solutions for the automotive, consumer, and professional markets— supported by 15 leading brands including AKG, Harman Kardon, Infinity, JBL, Lexicon and Mark Levinson. The company is admired by audiophiles across multiple generations and supports leading professional entertainers and the venues where they perform. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with Harman audio and infotainment systems. Harman has a workforce of about 13,400 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia, and reported sales of $4.4 billion for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2012. Harman is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training, and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with Harman!