Posted On: 2019-9-13 Location: Santa Monica, CA, USA
Apogee Electronics is a leading designer and manufacturer of professional digital audio equipment based in Santa Monica, CA. We are a growing company with a reputation for creating award-winning digital audio conversion systems.
We are looking for a senior software engineer to join us in our Santa Monica office to develop applications on OS X and Windows. With an emphasis on real-time audio, communication and control over protocols like TCP/IP and USB. We are looking for someone who has in-depth knowledge of OS X Core Audio, Windows audio, and interfacing with external hardware.
● 5+ years professional experience in software development
● Strong C++ & Objective-C programming skills
● Strong understanding of real-time, multi-threaded, object-oriented programming concepts
● Experience in OS X and Windows audio application development
● Experience developing audio applications
● Understands how to architect for optimal cross platform code re-use.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Understands optimizations and design trade-offs needed for real-time development.
● Authorized to work in the US
● 2+ years experience as a Scrum Master
● Experience leading a team of SW developers
● In-depth knowledge of Core Audio API’s
● Strong Swift programming experience, on Mac & iOS
● Audio driver experience; Mac, Windows or Linux
● Client/Server TCP/IP networking experience, sockets programming or higher level
● Cross platform UI experience in JUCE/C++
Apogee Electronics is NOT seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity.
Job Type: Full Time
How to Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please mention AES001313 when applying for this position.