Posted On: 2018-11-22
Are you someone who loves Audio? Do you build relationships easily? Do you understand the product development process for consumer products, the value chain from idea to the shop?
Tymphany is the leading global Audio company developing products for the world’s leading brands. We have experienced high growth for many years by delivering outstanding R&D and by delivering what we promise. We build and maintain long term partnerships with the leading brands and are looking for a new team member to join us to manage our relationships in Europe.
Our customers cover professional and consumer audio, and with manufacturing and R&D in the UK, Czech, USA, Taiwan and China we are globally positioned to continue the growth.
This is an opportunity for someone seeking to take their next step into a new challenge, or for an Engineer, Product manager, or Program Manager who wants to make the leap into the business side. Job location must be within the EU.
Work like a captain, play like a pirate. You join a company who love music, and good products matter to our team. We like to have fun along the way, we work hard for our partners, but our team and their growth is important to us too.
• Create and maintain audio system partners and build relationship across all levels in the company
• Prospecting opportunities for new partners and markets
• Attending industry events, presenting Tymphany to the market
• Assess customer roadmaps and determine which development programs would be good fits for Tymphany based on mutual strategies
• Monitor and coordinate the activity between our Engineers and those of the brand name company during the development phase.
• Oversee all aspects of the Customer/Company relationship and focus on developing strong customer relations.
• Domestic and international travel will be required ~33% of the time
• Engineering background, preferable Audio - with 5 years of product development/management experience.
• Network in the Audio Market
• Comfortable building relationships from CEO to engineering
• Negotiation experience preferred
• Strong understanding of the product development cycle.
• Experience with acoustic system specification.
• Ability to perform high-level program management techniques to ensure both the Company & the customer teams are executing to a plan.
• Ability to assess the commercial viability of a particular product.
• Must be able to understand the competitive landscape within the Professional audio market.
• Good conversationalist with good people skills
• Self-starter, motivated without much supervision, toward helping the Company grow.
• Experience selling into a brand is desired.
How to Apply: Send your CV and cover letter to Andrew.email@example.com
We are looking for the right candidate, there is no deadline for this.
Please mention AES001209 when applying for this position.
10F, No.19-2, Sanchong Rd.
Building D/Park1/Nankang Software Park
Nangang Dist., Taipei City 115
Tymphany is the global leader in the design and manufacture of audio systems, headphones, acoustic modules, and loudspeaker drivers. The company’s roots go back to 1926 when Peerless was founded in Denmark. Through partnerships with top brands and commitment to delivering market leading products, Tymphany has become an industry leading ODM with over 6000 employees. The company also offers a full selection of loudspeaker drivers under the "Peerless by Tymphany" brand. Tymphany’s headquarters are based in Taiwan. The company has worldwide sales and technical support, administered from San Rafael in California. R&D and engineering centers are located in Taiwan, China, the Czech Republic, and Wales (UK). Multiple manufacturing facilities are located in Asia and Europe.