Posted On: 2018-10-18
Antelope Audio is a rapidly growing, hi-end audio hardware and software manufacturer. Located in Sofia, Bulgaria, we are one of the leaders in our industry and we develop and sell our products internationally. At Antelope Audio we are dedicated to helping people achieve high-definition sound both in the recording studio and home environment. Distinguished by performance, innovation and stylish design Antelope Audio products are found in the best studios in the USA, Europe and Asia. Our clients include Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, Sony Music and stars like Rihanna, Jay-Z, Korn, Dusty Kid, Wu Tang and Andrea Bocelli.
Now we are looking for creative and out of the box thinking Key Account Manager.
The Key Account Manager for Antelope Audio is an innovative executive who can develop and execute successful sales and marketing strategies in an ever changing economic climate and an inspirational leader who can empower others and hold them accountable to achieve results.
If you want to join one of the top tech companies and at the same time to be a part of the world music industry, become part of the Antelope Audio team now!
- Build, Develop, optimize and maintain profitable relationships with Antelope Audio key accounts and prepare various strategies to enhance the sales and market share growth .
- Manage and develop a portfolio of clients (dealers & retailers), creating long lasting business relationship with the goal to maximize brand awareness, market share and demand for the region;
- Create and implement strategies to facilitate the sell through process of the dealers by (applying online and in store marketing and merchandising strategies) to ensure effective conversion rate of our key partners in a very competitive/saturated market
- Be confident with actively pushing Antelope Audio current products, taking pre-orders for new ones and at the same time buying back from the dealers marketing through their sales channels to facilitate sell through.
- Constantly strive to achieve > 30% growth YTD on the assigned region
- Develop and run sales training workshops and seminars for our clients and partners in order to facilitate the sell out.
- Propose and implement creative ideas to generate new business /with focus on product launches, promotions, etc./;
- Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the pro audio market (preferable but not mandatory)
- Ensure merchandising guidelines and criteria are followed in store and web, maintaining brand image;
- Minimum 3 years experience in business development, international sales or key account management on B2B level ( preferably on an international level in retail dealership growing industry )
- Be business, marketing and merchandising savy
- Preferably have previous experience with: creating Q schemes with targets, margin and taxes calculation, quoting, working with contracts and ERP/CRM
- Excellent English ( above C1 level certified) , written and spoken - second language is an advantage
- Self-motivation, a drive to succeed and an ability to work as part of a team required;
- Proactive, self starter with high-level of persistence and can do attitude. Determined to make a change in the status quo and hungry for gaining market share.
- Show passion for people and products;
- Audio or electronics background and previous sales dealing experience in creating demand for a push brand will be considered as an advantage
- An ideal candidate would be comfortable in working in an environment that is very dynamic, flexible, aggressive and entrepreneurial outside of his/her comfort zone. - Personality of competitive, extrovert, confident, rhetoric, charismatic, resourceful, positive, coach able, independent, person with a ¨can do¨ attitude and with a sense of urgency salesman fighter
- Opportunity to work for top 5 world-leader in digital audio technology
- Friendly work environment in a team of young highly skilled,and motivated people with international experience
- Brand new, spacious, centrally located building near metro and bus-stops
- Above average compensation with several aggressive bonus schemes based on sales performance
- Leading medical, dental and social benefits
- Freedom to create definitive products for the world of arts
- Unique chance to shine, make change, be heard and recognized and exercise your entrepreneurial skill n an innovative organization operating on a worldwide scale, with the biggest R&D department in the industry
How to Apply: The position is best suited for individuals with entrepreneurial spirit who are excited to take on the challenge of developing a unique new brand on a saturated market where competition "rules" for ages.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, cover letter and a list of sales deals (success stories) that you are proud that you negotiated and closed.
Please mention AES001198 when applying for this position.
133 Tsarigradsko shose
BG 1704 Sofia
Phone: +359 2 439 15 48
Antelope Audio has a strong background in digital audio equipment manufacturing. We are dedicated to help people achieve high definition sound both in the recording studio and home environment. We pioneered the adoption of Atomic clock generators in Audio Master Clocks. Now we implement pro audio technologies in a product line of USB D/A converters (DACs), targeting both audiophiles and professionals. Our digital audio gear cater both to the professional and audiophile community providing high-definition audio thanks to the proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) and Oven Controlled Jitter management.