Posted On: 2018-9-28
Location: Shenzen, China
Independently design all the acoustical aspects of complete products for PSS from a loudspeaker driver and loudspeaker applications.
• Creative design and development of the loudspeakers/products according to customer specifications and within the timeframe of the project planning.
• Responsible for the in-time delivery of the required documentation during development & report project development results and outputs to the local or global project manager.
• Interact and communicate with mechanical & electrical development engineers and global project team members when designing the acoustical aspects of loudspeakers and sound applications
• Interfacing with external suppliers on technical issues to create a pro-active involvement of the suppliers.
• To release acoustical parts check if technical specification are met.
• Support global business / sales support with communication, samples and advice.
• Technical contact with customer to discuss specification, solutions and alternatives.
Work under minimum supervising and most tasks can be finished independently with relevant knowledge. Interaction with both internal and external parties and communication will reach levels from junior employee to senior management.
As PSS is international company communication and documentation in mainly English.
Work requires independent decision making and the decision would directly influence product design.
1. Academic/Professional Qualification:
• Degree Acoustics, electronics or equivalent.
2. Working Experience:
• minimum 6 years’ experience in product design of loudspeakers or applications
• Knowledgeable in Klippel as measurement tools
• Experience in using Comosol Multiphysics or other Acoustical simulation tool will be strong added value.
• Experience in Loudspeaker driver part design (acoustical) and material knowledge.
• Good understand of speaker T/S parameters, simulation tools, design supporting software as Comsol , Finemotor and/or others.
• Proven solid working knowledge on Design of Experiments (DOE) and also DFM
• Knowledge on acoustical testing stystem equipment, test methods, T/S parameters
THD, Rub&Buss , impedance and nonlinear behaviour from speakers.
• Knowledge in DFMEA,
• Knowledge in SQC will be added advantage.
• Proven solid analytical skills on products and hands on at solving technical problem with Quality Tools.
• Hands on part approval processes
• Skilful in analysing and detecting speaker our application problems and provide solutions.
4. Language skills:
• Fluent in English (both writing and verbal) and Mandarin is a must.
5. Personal Attributes:
• Passionate on products and design for Robustness / Cost / Quality mind-set
• A team minded person capable of working independently, taking his or hers own responsibility on the job and keeping a positive attitude & calm under all circumstances.
• Deliver on commitment
• Strong communicational skills (General & Technical discussion with global team)
• Self-motivated, mature, systematic, pro-active and team player.
How to Apply: If you are keen to give it a try, send us your CV in English. We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you.
Please mention AES001194 when applying for this position.