Posted On: 2018-6-6
Location: Diegem, Belgium
- Share your technical knowledge with clients, helping them with product specification and selection.
- Combine your knowledge with your customer’s input to improve products.
- Work closely with a variety of professionals helping to maximise the potential of the technology and to resolve any advanced application problems.
- Provide high-level, advanced, technical training support to external customers including sales managers, dealers/integrators and other key stakeholders.
- Gain familiarity and working knowledge when reviewing new products.
Our client is a premium global manufacturer of audio products and solutions servicing a number of specialist market verticals. The company is privately owned and operates an impressive, inclusive and encouraging culture enabling contributors to thrive and develop within the business.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong technical/product background and a thorough understanding of installed sound and commercial audio systems
- Knowledge of design/ drawing software such as EASE, Autocad, Focus etc.
- Formal qualification in Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A motivated, proactive, results-oriented approach
- Excellent spoken and written English, French and Dutch
If you’re a strong communicator, capable of collaborating with a variety of people and you also possess strong technical skills then we’d like to hear from you.
How to Apply: If you would like to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention AES001153 when applying for this position.
15 Princeton Mews
167 London Road
Kingston upon Thames
Interfacio provides a unique, global, and specialist recruitment service within the audio, music, broadcast, and related technology sectors. We work with our clients to identify and introduce suitably qualified and experienced commercial, technical, engineering and management personnel. Using our own extensive industry knowledge and real world experience we are able to leverage our market knowledge and understanding across these sectors to search and select the right skills, experience and culture fit for our clients