Posted On: 2018-4-10
Location: Milan, Italy
• Age 27-36
• PhD or master degree in mechanical engineering, acoustics/sound engineering, mathematical engineering, electrical engineering or other relevant degree in the field of mathematics / engineering
• Prior work experience in FEM simulation (minimum 2-3 years)
• Knowledge of Cad/Catia knowledge will be considered a plus
• Good knowledge of the English language
• Ability to work in a team
The ideal candidate should have work experience (around 2-3 years ) in FEM analysis (preferably in loudspeakers industry) and/or a PhD focused on one or more of the following subjects: low frequency analysis in electromagnetism and magnetic non linearities, linear and non-linear acoustics, aero acoustics, CFD and thermal analysis using FEM software (commercial or open source platforms).
How to Apply: please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention AES001140 when applying for this position.
Via Bruno Buozzi 12
Faital S.p.A., established in Milan in 1958, is today one of the largest loudspeaker manufacturers in Europe with state of the art manufacturing plants and a worldwide distribution network. Maintaining a leadership position in the European automotive market for loudspeakers, Faital now has an established position also in the professional audio market. In 2005, holding strong to the original passion for acoustic excellence, Faital entered the professional audio market with the new FaitalPRO brand and a complete catalog of high performance ferrite and neodymium drivers. Bringing to the market a long awaited advancement in approach to loudspeaker design and manufacture, FaitalPRO combines the latest R&D methods and technologies with the most advanced industrial automation techniques. All FaitalPRO drivers are made in Italy with the Highest level of quality, consistency, and durability.