Posted On: 2017-12-1
Location: Beaverton, Oregon, USA
As the Product Verification (PV) Lead Engineer at Audio Precision, you will be responsible for coordination and technical leadership of a talented PV Team that uses state of the art manual and automated testing techniques to prove that Audio Precision’s products perform at levels that will delight our customers. Specific duties include:
• Establishing and driving development of manual and automated testing processes and approaches that ensure high quality product releases within schedule and resource constraints.
• Leading and coordinating activities of the PV Team including developing test plans, task estimation, assigning test tasks, developing and executing tests and ensuring that team is completing testing in accordance with established processes and product development milestones.
• Tracking and reporting test metrics and test results necessary to determine product’s readiness for release to the market place.
• Participating strongly with other Engineering Team members in making release decisions.
• Developing/Reviewing/Planning tests for each release to ensure that product meets published requirements.
• Reviewing product requirements, providing feedback on testability/usability.
• Developing regression test plans and strategies to ensure that pre-existing product functionality has not degraded.
• Performing manual exploratory testing and developing automated tests and run automated test scenarios as necessary to meet PV project goals.
• Administering and rebuilding test platforms as necessary to complete release process.
• Administering the bug tracking system and leading bug triages as necessary.
• Support other organizations with testing or bug reproduction as necessary to resolve customer issues.
• Direct supervision and management of the PV Team members.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, other related field, or equivalent experience
• Strong knowledge of PV principles, processes and defect tracking techniques for combined software/hardware systems.
• Minimum of seven years’ hands-on PV experience with at least two years of PV Lead Engineer experience.
• Ability to develop automated tests using .Net/C# and Windows PC system administration skills are required.
• Prior experience with audio test and measurement is highly preferred.
• Experience developing and testing with LabVIEW is highly preferred.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Please mention AES001098 when applying for this position.
5750 SW Arctic Drive
Beaverton, OR 97005
Audio Precision is a recognized world leader in electronic audio and electro-acoustic test instrumentation. Audio Precision’s analyzers enable engineers to design and manufacture innovative solutions ranging from semiconductor devices to consumer, automotive, and professional audio products.