Posted On: 2017-8-24
Location: Beaverton, Oregon, USA
This position is focused on product marketing for Audio Precision’s current product portfolio (30%) and defining the requirements for future products (70%). If you:
• have a passion for audio
• have experience in product marketing management/planning for audio and/or test & measurement products
• have experience in making sound business decisions
• want to be part of growing a business
• seek to join a knowledgeable, experienced, and friendly team of professionals
• are driven and self-motivated,
…then we want to speak with you.
This position is an integral part in enabling the growth of Audio Precision in existing and new markets. Audio Precision’s addressable market spans across many industries and applications, so the ideal candidate will have the flexibility to meaningfully engage with a diverse set of test challenges engineers are facing. This position is located in Beaverton, OR. Up to 30% travel may be required.
• Product Planning/Definition
o Research product and market opportunities
o Define new products and solutions
o Develop product specifications and value propositions
o Make trade-offs based on return of investment
o Size opportunities for future product concepts
• Product Marketing
o Develop content (e.g. application notes)
o Develop and deliver sales training materials
o Develop competitive analyses
o Forecast demand of existing products
o Address customer issues / requests
• 10+ years of experience planning/defining new products and product managing existing products is required
• Audio and/or electro-acoustics knowledge and experience is required (developing, marketing, selling, or supporting audio products)
• Product management/planning of audio (electronic and/or electro-acoustic) products is highly desirable
• Product management/planning of test & measurement products is highly desirable
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering (audio specialization preferred)
• Team oriented
• Desire to grow, learn and try new things
• Self-motivated and self-starter
• Results driven
Audio Precision is a recognized world leader in electronic audio and electro-acoustic test instrumentation. Audio Precision’s analyzers enable engineers to design and manufacture innovative solutions ranging from semiconductor devices to consumer, automotive, and professional audio products. Audio Precision is located in the high-tech “Silicon Forest” of the greater Portland, OR, area, which is rated as one of the most desirable places to live and work. Visit our website at www.ap.com for more information.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention AES001063 when applying for this position.
5750 SW Arctic Drive
Beaverton, OR 97005
Audio Precision is a recognized world leader in electronic audio and electro-acoustic test instrumentation. Audio Precision’s analyzers enable engineers to design and manufacture innovative solutions ranging from semiconductor devices to consumer, automotive, and professional audio products.