Posted On: 2017-3-8
Location: Chenzhen, PR China
Independently develop the acoustical aspects of complete products for PSS APAC, intended for mass production at OEM suppliers, ranging from a loudspeaker driver to a complete sound solution.
• Design and development of the loudspeaker drivers, boxes and systems, according to customer specifications and within the timeframe of the project planning.
• Responsible for the in time delivery of the required documentation of acoustics during development & report project development results and outputs to the project manager.
• Interacting with mechanical & electrical development engineers when designing the acoustical aspects of loudspeakers and sound products.
• Responsible for sound tuning of the boxes or systems such that the customer approves the sound performance
• To release acoustical parts and to ensure that technical specification are met.
•Interfacing with external suppliers on technical issues to create a pro-active involvement of the suppliers.
- Work under minimum supervision and most tasks can be finished independently with relevant knowledge.
- Interaction with both internal and external parties and communication will reach levels from junior employee to senior management.
- Requires independent decision making and the decision would directly influence product design
• Degree in Mechanical or Acoustical Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in acoustical product design of consumer products
• Design of loudspeakers. Its function, operation theory and industry standards on measurements of loudspeakers.
• Quality and reliability testing of loudspeaker driver and boxes.
• Design of different loudspeaker enclosures, boxes & passive and active crossover filters
• Fluent in English (both writing and verbal) and Mandarin
• Must have passion on products and design for quality mind-set.
• A team minded person capable of working independently, taking his or hers own responsibility on the job and keeping a positive attitude & calm under all circumstances;
• Deliver on commitment
• Strong communicational skills;
• Mature, systematic, pro-active and team player.
Please send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention AES001001 when applying for this position.