In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Bob Ludwig (102)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
AES Oral History 102: Bob Ludwig. Grammy Award winning mastering engineer Bob Ludwig started as an assistant to Phil Ramone. His mastering skills were constantly in demand at major recording labels for many famous artists, both classical and rock. He eventually became Vice President and Chief Engineer of Masterdisk. In 1993 he started his own record mastering facility, Gateway Mastering, in Portland, Maine. Ludwig has remastered several large music collections and created many well-known CD reissues. Bob is an active AES contributor and past Chairman of the New York Section. He is on the advisory board of the Producers and Engineer's Section of National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (2:00:51) Interview Date: 2009-10-11
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!