In This Section
- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Bob Ludwig (102)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
AES Oral History 102: Bob Ludwig. Grammy Award winning mastering engineer Bob Ludwig started as an assistant to Phil Ramone. His mastering skills were constantly in demand at major recording labels for many famous artists, both classical and rock. He eventually became Vice President and Chief Engineer of Masterdisk. In 1993 he started his own record mastering facility, Gateway Mastering, in Portland, Maine. Ludwig has remastered several large music collections and created many well-known CD reissues. Bob is an active AES contributor and past Chairman of the New York Section. He is on the advisory board of the Producers and Engineer's Section of National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (2:00:51) Interview Date: 2009-10-11
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!