In This Section
- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Phil Ramone (101)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
AES Oral History 101: Phil Ramone. As one of the most successful producers and recording engineers in the industry, Phil Ramone has been awarded numerous Grammy awards, an Emmy, and honorary degrees. He established A&R Recording (1959-1989) where he pioneered the use of a large array of innovative audio technology. As a top creative producer, he has worked with a huge and diverse group of recording artists through the years. His talents extend to music production for motion pictures, Broadway shows, concert events, and television productions. He is an inspiration to many producers and recording engineers. Ramone was awarded a Fellowship by the Audio Engineering Society in 2007. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (1:04:49) Interview Date: 2009-10-11
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!