In This Section
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Phil Ramone (101)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount. Certain titles are also available as downloadable MPEG-4 video files.
AES Oral History 101: Phil Ramone. As one of the most successful producers and recording engineers in the industry, Phil Ramone has been awarded numerous Grammy awards, an Emmy, and honorary degrees. He established A&R Recording (1959-1989) where he pioneered the use of a large array of innovative audio technology. As a top creative producer, he has worked with a huge and diverse group of recording artists through the years. His talents extend to music production for motion pictures, Broadway shows, concert events, and television productions. He is an inspiration to many producers and recording engineers. Ramone was awarded a Fellowship by the Audio Engineering Society in 2007. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (1:04:49) Interview Date: 2009-10-11
Also available as a downloadable MPEG-4 video file! (647.8 MB)
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!