In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Phil Ramone (101)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
AES Oral History 101: Phil Ramone. As one of the most successful producers and recording engineers in the industry, Phil Ramone has been awarded numerous Grammy awards, an Emmy, and honorary degrees. He established A&R Recording (1959-1989) where he pioneered the use of a large array of innovative audio technology. As a top creative producer, he has worked with a huge and diverse group of recording artists through the years. His talents extend to music production for motion pictures, Broadway shows, concert events, and television productions. He is an inspiration to many producers and recording engineers. Ramone was awarded a Fellowship by the Audio Engineering Society in 2007. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (1:04:49) Interview Date: 2009-10-11
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!