In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: John Vanderkooy (096)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount. Certain titles are also available as downloadable MPEG-4 video files.
AES Oral History 096: John Vanderkooy. AES Journal Editor Dr. John Vanderkooy is a physics professor at University of Waterloo in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. He is one of the founding members of the Audio Research Group at the University. His research interests in audio, acoustics, and electroacoustics have led him to contribute a large variety of papers presented at AES conventions and published in the AES Journal. Dr. Vanderkooy is a Fellow of the AES and a recipient of its Silver Medal. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (54:42) Interview Date: 2003-03-25
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!