In This Section
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
- AES Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality Announces Program Details
- New Conference focusses on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Oral History DVD: John Vanderkooy (096)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
Oral History DVD: John Vanderkooy
AES Oral History 096: John Vanderkooy. AES Journal Editor Dr. John Vanderkooy is a physics professor at University of Waterloo in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. He is one of the founding members of the Audio Research Group at the University. His research interests in audio, acoustics, and electroacoustics have led him to contribute a large variety of papers presented at AES conventions and published in the AES Journal. Dr. Vanderkooy is a Fellow of the AES and a recipient of its Silver Medal. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (54:42) Interview Date: 2003-03-25
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!