In This Section
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: John Vanderkooy (096)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
AES Oral History 096: John Vanderkooy. AES Journal Editor Dr. John Vanderkooy is a physics professor at University of Waterloo in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. He is one of the founding members of the Audio Research Group at the University. His research interests in audio, acoustics, and electroacoustics have led him to contribute a large variety of papers presented at AES conventions and published in the AES Journal. Dr. Vanderkooy is a Fellow of the AES and a recipient of its Silver Medal. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (54:42) Interview Date: 2003-03-25
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!