In This Section
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Frank Laico (043)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
AES Oral History 043: Frank Laico. Recording Engineer for Columbia Records. Associated with Columbia 30th Street Studio, Studio C, known as "The Church". One of the first engineers to use natural room ambience and natural echo in an aesthetic way. Well known for his work with Tony Bennett, Barbra Streisand, Frank Sinatra, Bob Dylan, Miles Davis, Thelonius Monk, Andy Williams, Johnny Mathis and Mitch Miller. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (1:27:45) Interview Date: 2003-11-08
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!