In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Frank Laico (043)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount. Certain titles are also available as downloadable MPEG-4 video files.
AES Oral History 043: Frank Laico. Recording Engineer for Columbia Records. Associated with Columbia 30th Street Studio, Studio C, known as "The Church". One of the first engineers to use natural room ambience and natural echo in an aesthetic way. Well known for his work with Tony Bennett, Barbra Streisand, Frank Sinatra, Bob Dylan, Miles Davis, Thelonius Monk, Andy Williams, Johnny Mathis and Mitch Miller. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (1:27:45) Interview Date: 2003-11-08
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!