In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Frank Laico (043)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
AES Oral History 043: Frank Laico. Recording Engineer for Columbia Records. Associated with Columbia 30th Street Studio, Studio C, known as "The Church". One of the first engineers to use natural room ambience and natural echo in an aesthetic way. Well known for his work with Tony Bennett, Barbra Streisand, Frank Sinatra, Bob Dylan, Miles Davis, Thelonius Monk, Andy Williams, Johnny Mathis and Mitch Miller. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (1:27:45) Interview Date: 2003-11-08
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!