In This Section
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Frank Laico (043)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount. Certain titles are also available as downloadable MPEG-4 video files.
AES Oral History 043: Frank Laico. Recording Engineer for Columbia Records. Associated with Columbia 30th Street Studio, Studio C, known as "The Church". One of the first engineers to use natural room ambience and natural echo in an aesthetic way. Well known for his work with Tony Bennett, Barbra Streisand, Frank Sinatra, Bob Dylan, Miles Davis, Thelonius Monk, Andy Williams, Johnny Mathis and Mitch Miller. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (1:27:45) Interview Date: 2003-11-08
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!