In This Section
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Daniel von Recklinghausen (015)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
Daniel von Recklinghausen
AES Oral History 015: Daniel von Recklinghausen. (1925-2011) Daniel von Recklinghausen brought hi-fi into the living rooms of America in the early 50s as the Chief Research Engineer at H.H.Scott from 1946 through 1966. He was a major force in the development and popularization of quality FM radio through the use of wide-band circuit design. He also designed the EMIT tweeter, also marketed as the "DVR" tweeter by KLH. His other major innovations include the first stereo preamplifier incorporating the Dynaural Noise Suppressor for click and pop reduction. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (31:07) Interview Date: 1999-09-25
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!