In This Section
- New "AES Portal" in Process of Being Rolled Out
- Take a moment to create your new Login today!
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Oral History DVD: Daniel von Recklinghausen (015)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
Oral History DVD: Daniel von Recklinghausen
AES Oral History 015: Daniel von Recklinghausen. (1925-2011) Daniel von Recklinghausen brought hi-fi into the living rooms of America in the early 50s as the Chief Research Engineer at H.H.Scott from 1946 through 1966. He was a major force in the development and popularization of quality FM radio through the use of wide-band circuit design. He also designed the EMIT tweeter, also marketed as the "DVR" tweeter by KLH. His other major innovations include the first stereo preamplifier incorporating the Dynaural Noise Suppressor for click and pop reduction. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (31:07) Interview Date: 1999-09-25
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!