In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Daniel von Recklinghausen (015)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
Daniel von Recklinghausen
AES Oral History 015: Daniel von Recklinghausen. (1925-2011) Daniel von Recklinghausen brought hi-fi into the living rooms of America in the early 50s as the Chief Research Engineer at H.H.Scott from 1946 through 1966. He was a major force in the development and popularization of quality FM radio through the use of wide-band circuit design. He also designed the EMIT tweeter, also marketed as the "DVR" tweeter by KLH. His other major innovations include the first stereo preamplifier incorporating the Dynaural Noise Suppressor for click and pop reduction. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (31:07) Interview Date: 1999-09-25
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!