In This Section
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Cor L. Doesburg (013)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
Cor L. Doesburg
AES Oral History 013: Cor L. Doesburg. Audio Broadcast Manager, Dutch Broadcasting, where he developed and supervised a department of 276 employees. Committee member of inaugural Dutch AES Section from 1974-1979, and again in 1988. Former Chairman of the Dutch Section of the AES from 1990-1992 and 1994-1996. Known as a great church organ lover, Cor authored a book about organs in use by Dutch broadcasting. Cor invented an addition to tape machines called the 'Doesburgse schijf' (Doesburgian disc), which provided an extremely fast way of editing. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (50:08) Interview Date: 2003-03-22
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!